- Describe the basic principle of hydraulics
- Explain the effect air can have on hydraulic systems
- Identify five components common to most hydraulic systems
- Describe two key considerations that must be taken into account when selecting a hydraulic pump
- Identify the two most common types of hydraulic circuits
When you complete this lesson, you will be able describe the basic components that comprise a typical hydraulic circuit and explain the function of each. In addition, you will be able to explain the use of hydraulic multiplication to increase the capacity of the hydraulic system.
- Recognizing different types and uses for aerial and scissor lifts.
- Identifying the hazards of aerial and scissor lift use and operation.
- Being able to correctly choose inspection criteria for a vehicle, lift, and the work surroundings prior to lift operation.
- Knowing safe work practice for operating aerial and scissor lifts.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.