- Identify examples of poor driving behaviors such as distracted driving, driving under the influence, speeding, and driving tired (fatigued), as well as how to avoid poor behaviors while driving
- Recognize how proper vehicle maintenance can prevent driving accidents
- Identify safe driving practices in adverse weather conditions and at night
- Recognize defensive driving practices
This lesson familiarizes employees that drive as part of their work with the hazards of driving and methods that will protect them from potential driving crashes.
This lesson is not intended to cover driving requirements associated with commercial motor vehicles (CMVs) or the use of a commercial driver’s license (CDL). This lesson does not address safety concerns associated with the use of off-road (ATV) vehicles, motorcycles, towing a trailer, or load securement while hauling equipment such as in the bed of a pickup truck.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.