- Identify dangers associated with fire and other emergencies
- Distinguish between emergency action and fire prevention plans and recall general requirements
- Recall the importance of emergency exits
- Recognize actions to take in response to emergency alarms
This lesson creates awareness about the dangers of fire and other emergencies, provides an overview of the requirements for emergency action and fire prevention plans, and touches on best practices for responding to alarms and practicing preparedness through drills. This lesson does not cover how to prepare for hazardous waste material emergencies or responses such as cleanup.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.