- Define work-related stress and recognize the factors that cause it to occur.
- Describe the relationship between stress and complacency.
- Describe the impact of fatigue as a contributing factor to stress.
- List some of the potential warning signs of stress and fatigue at work.
- Identify techniques to manage and reduce stress on the job.
This lesson discusses the issues and consequences of fatigue, complacency, and stress in the workplace and provides guidance on techniques employed to mitigate these issues and their effects on worker performance and safety.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.