It is estimated that around 33 million adults are affected by alcohol problems. About one out of every seven people at your office are estimated to meet the definition of a ‘problem drinker.’ Reports for drug abuse aren’t any better.
Common Warning Signs of Drug or Alcohol Problem
- Slow Reactions, Unsteadiness, Confusion
- Frequent Accidents
- Absenteeism and Tardiness
- Declining Performance
The one way employers can begin to mitigate the impact of drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace is through Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace programs. Drug and Alcohol-Free Workplace programs are meant to not interfere in anyone’s personal life, but to improve safety in the workplace. In high-risk work environments, risk and liability both rise when drugs and alcohol enter the workplace.
Not all training is equal. With SafetyNow, learners and leaders will notice the difference in value:
- Quality: Professionally-researched and designed using the latest mobile and responsive technologies
- Convenience: Works instantly on any device, desktop or mobile
- Time savings: What learners need to know, not extra fluff or legalese
- Reporting: Consistent, instant compliance records available anytime
- Support: Customer and learner support included at no charge
- Understanding the issues created by drug and alcohol use in the workplace.
- Evaluating signs and symptoms of workplace behavior related to drug and alcohol use.
- Comprehending the best practices on internal reporting of possible drug and alcohol use.
- Recognizing sources for getting help for drug and alcohol misuse.
- Learning the federal requirements for a Drug-Free Workplace program.
- Any Learning Management System (LMS) Use with any SCORM, AICC, xAPI, TinCan, HTML5, or other LMS (learning management system).
- Any Device Desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile phone – it simply works, everywhere.
- Engaging Professionally-developed, including an on-screen host and modern, easy-to-understand text, media, and voiceovers.
- Unlimited Attempts Each module can be taken as many times as required to get a passing grade. Unlike our competitor’s courses, if you get an answer wrong, you are redirected to the exact eLearning segment you struggled with… you don’t need to go through the entire module again, just the one part you need a refresher on.